Job Position: Java Developer
Job Location: Coimbatore, India
Educational Qualification: Degree in Computer Science / IT (Engineering Graduates)
Desired Experience: 1-3 years
No of Openings: 1
To develop/support/enhance a Java based project that implements FHIR interoperability services in OpenEMR to communicate with other healthcare systems.
You may have an opportunity to work on VmWare performance project which is based on Java - where you need to enhance/implement new features, do issue fixes in the tool used for performance testing.
- 1-3 years of relevant industrial experience in Java development
- Passionate about product/tools development
- Excellent communication skills and customer handling skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Should be proactive and energetic to span extra hours to deliver under pressure and in abbreviate timelines
- Knowledge in cloud/virtualization is a PLUS
Skill Set Requirements:
- Hands-on experience in Java development
- Should be familiar with Spring framework and hibernate
- Should have experience in working with Eclipse
- Knowledge on Java Profiler like YourKit
- Experience in Relational Database - Postgres
- Experience in Linux environment and Virtualization Technology (ESX performance)
- Familiar with git version control and AWS concepts
- Knowledge or working experience in Healthcare domain preferred
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may please send their resume to email@example.com with the subject line as “Vi-Java”.